The International Intensive Course on Women’s Studies in Islam and Iran is open to scholars, professors and students from all around the world. The program is designed for academics and professionals from various academic backgrounds, who are interested in expanding their understanding of women in Islam and Iran. Individuals from a wide range of academic and/or professional interests are welcome to apply.
- Complete and submit the online application form.
- Upload your CV, personnel picture and a scanned copy of your passport via the course website or email. Please make sure that the documents are clearly labeled with your name.
*For Professors, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Lecturers* Please make sure your personnel picture follows the requirements mentioned here and your passport copy the requirements mentioned here
*For students or those who have graduated and are not part of the abovementioned group* Please make sure your personnel picture is no more than 50 kb and your passport copy and other supporting documents are not more than 100 kb.
- An email will be sent to confirm the receipt of your application and you will be prompted to provide any remained information/document.
- If your application meets our requirements, you will be issued with a conditional offer of a place in the course.
In order to accept this offer, you will be required to provide a copy of your ticket which will count as your final acceptance in participation and we will then start the visa application process.
- If you wish to be allocated a place during our first allocation round, please ensure that your ticket is received no later than early registration deadline.
- As soon as we receive the deposit, you will be issued with an unconditional offer to participate in the International Intensive Course on Women’s Studies in Islam and Iran.
- Full payment will be received in cash upon arrival in Iran since transferring money to Iran is not possible.